Did you know that Ohio EPA has free and confidential services to help you understand and follow environmental laws and save you money? DEFA’s Office of Compliance Assistance and Pollution Prevention (OCAPP) provides free and confidential assistance to help Ohio businesses and organizations comply with Ohio’s environmental requirements, such as completing permit applications and recordkeeping forms. Our environmental specialists can answer your questions regarding air, waste, water and other environmental issues.
Contact OCAPP today and learn how to achieve environmental compliance and reduce liability and potential for violations or penalties. More information is available at epa.ohio.gov/ocapp/.
OCAPP services include:
- a toll-free hotline (800) 329-7518 staffed 8-5 Monday through Friday with environmental specialists who can answer compliance questions;
- help with Ohio EPA paperwork and permit applications;
- industry specific compliance information, written in plain-English;
- a quarterly newsletter and monthly email update with information on the latest regulations, publications and training events;
- workshops and webinars; and,
- on-site compliance assessments to help identify ways to achieve and maintain compliance with environmental requirements.