Northeast District Office
2110 East Aurora Road
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
Telephone: (330) 963-1200
Fax: (330) 487-0769
Latitude: 41.309 Longitude: -081.462
To submit a complaint or report a non-emergency environmental situation, please call 1-800-686-6330 (within Ohio) during business hours.
Ashtabula, Carroll, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Holmes, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Trumbull and Wayne.
Report release of any material that impacts public health or the environment, including chemicals and petroleum products. Be prepared with as much of the following information as possible:
- Responsible party (name of carrier, owner,operator or facility).
- Date/time (discovered/occurred).
- Location (address, cross street, mile marker).
- Material(s) (chemical, product, or common name).
- Quantity (estimated release/total).
- Hazards (extremely hazardous substance, placard, materials safety data sheet [MSDS]).
- Affected media/area (air, land or waterway, including threats to ditches, sewers, streams).
- Actions/notifications (evacuations,containment, contractor hired).
- Contacts on scene (responder cell phone number, responsible party, contractor, facility point of contact).
- Other useful information (truck DOT or rail car number, chemical UN ID number, MSDS, etc.).