Southwest District Office
401 East Fifth Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402
Phone: (937) 285-6357
Fax: (937) 285-6249
Latitude: 39.757 Longitude: -084.184
To submit a complaint or report a non-emergency environmental situation, please call 1-800-686-8930 (within Ohio) during business hours, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except state holidays.
Brown, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Logan, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Shelby and Warren.
Report release of any material that impacts public health or the environment, including chemicals and petroleum products. Be prepared with as much of the following information as possible:
- Responsible party (name of carrier, owner,operator or facility).
- Date/time (discovered/occurred).
- Location (address, cross street, mile marker).
- Material(s) (chemical, product, or common name).
- Quantity (estimated release/total).
- Hazards (extremely hazardous substance, placard, materials safety data sheet [MSDS]).
- Affected media/area (air, land or waterway, including threats to ditches, sewers, streams).
- Actions/notifications (evacuations,containment, contractor hired).
- Contacts on scene (responder cell phone number, responsible party, contractor, facility point of contact).
- Other useful information (truck DOT or rail car number, chemical UN ID number, MSDS, etc.).